With exceptional Client relationships, and some of the most competitive candidates around, the GBS Recruitment team is hard at work, supporting the staffing needs of business across the region.
Our staff are highly respected professionals in their field, and recruiting is what we know and love, so we know just how important it is to find the right person to step into our diversely skilled team as our newest Recruitment Consultant.
If you have a background in Recruitment, Sales, Business or Consulting, and love a fast-paced work environment you'll be well suited to the role.
In addition to this, if you're highly collaborative, team focused and strive to be the best at what you do, then you'll fit right in here!
Don't let this opportunity with GBS Recruitment pass you by.....be quick, apply today!
Tasks and Responsibilities
The role requirements can be divided into the following key activities:
- Account Development - Engage with current and newly established clients to proactively develop, maintain and grow effective their business relationship with GBS Recruitment
- New Business Development - Engage in new business development activities to create a pipeline of new business.
This will include identification of new business target companies and opportunities; establishing contact with decision makers and developing these relationships to ultimately win business
- Industry Networking - Attend seminars, networks and other industry events within the business community, to develop strong professional relationships and to enhance your own skills and knowledge
- Industry and Market Knowledge - Maintain substantial knowledge of the business environment across Gippsland, South Eastern Victoria and nationally, developing expertise in relation to all aspects of recruitment
- Candidate Sourcing and Qualification - Source, assess and manage a strong portfolio of the best candidates in the market.
Ensure your ongoing relationships with pre-qualified candidates positions them for placement now, and into the future
- Administration - Maintain strong systems skills, leveraging existing and emerging technologies and software to ensure the capture of a range of business, candidate and client records
- Reverse Marketing - Identifying alignments between commercial candidates and clients, and proactively reverse market these alignments despite immediate availability of work, to create further opportunity to anticipate and service client needs
- Service Levels - Uphold strong professional working relationships with both clients and candidates, in accordance with the Agreed Recruitment Service Levels
- 2 years' minimum experience in Recruitment/Consulting/Sales role
- Good intuition and astute people skills, with the ability to work collaboratively internally and externally, to ensure a positive outcome for clients
- Solid analytical skills, with an ability exercise attention to detail and anticipate client expectation to guide decision-making
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels, employing appropriate tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive matters
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, despite sometimes conflicting priorities to deliver consistent, high quality results
- Established interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to liaise and negotiate with stakeholders in a professional and ethical manner
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with proficiency in MS office suite, especially Excel, Word & Outlook 365
- Ability to travel as required, with a current driver's license
What's on Offer
- Attractive Remuneration Package including a car, laptop and phone
- Investment in your personal development through in-house and external training and mentoring
- An award-winning business that is Gippsland's leading private recruitment firm
The required start date is ASAP and you will be working with experienced and existing GBS staff members helping to build and grow this established part of our business.
Find out what GBS Recruitment can offer you as your next career move.
How to Apply
All applications MUST be received via the GBS Recruitment website (www.gbsrecruitment.com.au) Job # 200012310
Making sure to attach a covering letter personally addressed to Kee-arn Tatterson, showcasing your previous experience and achievements and why you would be the perfect candidate for this job, we are looking for people who stand out!!!
Talk to Kee-arn Tatterson on 03 5174 2665 or you can request further information or a position description via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from GBS Recruitment
- Community Laws Officer
- Payroll / Accounts Officer
- Hospitality & Retail Staff Required
- Senior Site Supervisor- Facilities
- General Hands
- Forklift Operator
- General Manager - Forestry & Timber Industry
- General Manager
- Casual Relief Teachers
- Business Adviser
- Site Supervisor
- Forklift Operator
- Environmental Health Officer
- Site Supervisor
- Human Resource Consultant
- Sales Consultant