Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Perform routine analytical testing of medium to high complexity drug substance/drug product and/or method verification/characterization using instrumentation including, but not limited to, HPLC, GC, UV spectrophotometer, dissolution apparatus, pH meter, water activity meter, Karl Fischer titrators.
· Participate in conducting investigations
· Document test results in notebooks and reports
The ideal candidate would possess:
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self‑motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
· Proficiency in IT related skills such as Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint etc
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· At least three months related laboratory experience
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, M-F 8a.m.-5p.m., with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Bioanalytical Chemist – Biotechnology
- Bioassay Method Development - Automation Scientist
- Scientist – Formulation Development of Commercial Dose
- Quality Control Scientist
- CAR-T Scientist
- Analytical Chemist
- Manufacturing Chemist
- Organic Chemist - Process Chemistry
- Downstream Development Engineer
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Analytical Lab Technician
- HPLC Technician
- Bioassay Lab Technician
- GMP Laboratory Technician
- Medical Technologist
- Scientist/Medical Technician
- Formulation Scientist
- PCR Scientist
- LIMS Support Specialist
- Biologics Assay Scientist