Plumbing Internal Sales Assistant
Are you a plumbing specialist? Do you have extensive plumbing knowledge? Our client is looking for a Plumbing Internal Sales Assistant in their plumbing branch where you will be helping the achieve branch and company sales and gross profit targets by trading effectively.
You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
This role is working for an established and respected employer in Witney on a full time, permanent basis.
7.30am - 5.00pm (Monday to Friday) 8.00am-12noon (alternate Saturdays).
As Plumbing Internal Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales GP targets relating to the branch
- Ensuring telephones are answered within company guidelines
- Dealing with customers both in person and on the telephone, taking orders and helping to resolve customer problems, offering advice where possible
- Building effective customer relationships to ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised
- Contacting key customers on a regular basis to review the company's performance with them and address any issues
- Working with the branches dedicated Area Sales Representative to generate business into the branch
- Obtaining quotes for special items from suppliers to ensure most cost-effective option
- Providing cover for the trade counter as necessary
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Delivering branch sales and GP in line with sales and GP targets by actively selling and promoting company products
- Contributing to achieving branch performance targets
- Dealing with customers both in person and on the telephone, taking orders and helping to resolve customer's problems, offering advice where possible
- Negotiating with suppliers and monitor customer orders to ensure smooth delivery for customers and 100% satisfaction
- Obtaining quotes for stock items from suppliers to ensure most cost-effective option.
- Auditing quotations to ensure these are pursued and followed through
- Ensuring adequate stock levels on shelves and carry out stock checks when required.
- Assisting with checking goods in and take action, when required
- Cashing up at the end of the day when required
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of products to deliver exceptional customer service
- Supporting marketing campaigns and promotions to ensure the maximum benefit is gained
- Monitoring the general housekeeping of the counter and trade shop area and ensure that all company health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to
What's in it for me?
You will be joining a progressive company with a reputation for delivering a quality service.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
Benefits as follows, Contributory Pension Scheme 5% employee, 3% employer, Spec Savers vouchers, Cycle-2-Work Scheme (upon successful completion on probationary period).
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Excellent benefits
- Location: Witney, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Tel: 01295 680800
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-11-21 19:08:57 -
- View all Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
More Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Head of Administration
- Business Manager
- Business Manager
- Business Manager
- Accounts / HR Admin
- Marketing Executive
- Farming Valeter
- Yard Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- CRM & Data Administrator
- Counter Sales Assistant
- Agriculture and Property Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Supply Chain Administrator
- Machine Valeter
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Accountant (Agriculture and Property)
- UK and Export Sales Executive
- Agricultural Pressure Washer Operative
- Internal Sales Assistant (Plumbing)