Temporary Accommodation Officer
We are looking for a dynamic individual with housing management experience, ideally in a hostel HMO setting to join the Temporary Accommodation Team.
You are an adaptable person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role and will be able to demonstrate relevant experience:
* Handle conflict, difficult conversations and negotiations professionally and persuasively with customers either face-to-face, by phone or online, including those who may be in difficult and/or emotionally charged situations.
* Understand service performance information and customer feedback about their own performance in order to identify learning and areas of strength/for improvement.
* Understand housing legislation in relation to tenancy conditions and rent collection.
* Write clear and concise letters with a business level of written fluency on complex issues to customers and managers.
* Confidently use Microsoft Office and other ICT systems to input, retrieve, interrogate and present financial, performance and other data.
You must have a driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
Due to the nature of the role, a satisfactory basic level Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is essential.
What can we offer?
Working close to Watford Junction station and within walking distance to the shops and cafes of Watford town centre, your salary will be £23,100 - £27,000.
With a multi-generational workforce, we try to ensure that we have something for everyone.
We offer a range of benefits:
* 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Employer pension contributions up to 11%
* Development opportunities
* Staff discount scheme
* Life assurance - We offer Life assurance which provides a payment of 4 x your salary
* Everyone Active - gym discount
* HSF - We provide employees the facility to claim cashback for dental, optical and physiotherapy costs, alongside wellness services
* Annual Flu Jab - This is provided each winter to all employees
Closing Date: 10th December 2020 (but please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we receive a large response).
Interviews: w/c 14th December 2020
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £23100 - £27000 Per Annum
- Location: WD17 1LA, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics Limited
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AD-WAT-TAO2
- Posted: 2020-11-26 14:19:37 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- NVQ 2 Plumber - London
- Fire Door Engineer
- Sprinkler Service Engineer
- Remedial Works Manager - Plumbing
- Sales Director
- Highways Patching Contract Lead - Client Facing
- Multi-skilled Engineer (Nights)
- Toolroom Technician (Nights)
- Fork Lift Truck Driver
- Sideloader Driver
- Payments Assistant
- Housing Team Assistant - 6 month FTC
- Quality Control Coordinator
- Production Administrator
- Fileld Sales Executive
- Sales Executive
- Strategic Lead for Safeguarding and Practice Improvement
- Toolroom Technician
- Warehouse Operative