Scrub Nurse - Cosmetic Surgery
We are currently looking for Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join our Client's state-of-the-art- Private Luxury Hospital in central London.
This role would ideally suit an experienced Scrub Nurse / Practitioner who is ready for the next step in their career.
You will be passionate about high quality service delivery and patient care.
You will ideally have a minimum of 2-3 years experience preferably working in both NHS and Private settings.
You must have an excellent work ethic and always be willing to put the patient first - our Client is always striving for Excellence.
Skills and Requirements:
- Delivering a consistently high standard of patient care, utilising evidence-based practice.
- Maintaining a sterile environment within the operating theatre and ensuring efficient supervision of staff and resources
- Previous scrub experience across a variety of surgical procedures
- Experience in assisting with planning and implementing of peri-operative care
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Bricklayer/ Bricklayer Gang
- Bricklayers / Bricklaying Gangs
- Roofing Contracts Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Groundworkers TW11
- Groundworkers Reading
- 360 Operator
- SAP FI Consultant
- Quantity Surveyor
- Gate/Shutter Engineer
- Senior Intensive Care Nurse
- Oncology Associate Specialist
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery Unit