Staff Nurse - Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit
We are seeking to recruit a motivated Surgical Staff Nurse, ideally with Plastic/Dermatology experience to join our Client's Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery Unit, at an award-winning Luxury Private Hospital based in Central London.
As a Staff Nurse, you will work with senior and junior staff co-ordinating and delivering quality standards of nursing care following a patient centred model of practice in keeping with the Clinic's Philosophy, The Departments Policies/Protocols and NMC guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide individualised patient care of the highest standard.
- To adopt a holistic, pro-active, and dynamic approach to patients with Plastic and Reconstructive care needs and breast care management.
- Encourage good working relationships within the multidisciplinary team and promote safe practice and professional conduct.
Skills & Experience:
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin.
- Post registration surgical and/or medical experience.
- Knowledge of acute nursing and Clinical Governance.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively and work as part of a team.
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Bricklayer/ Bricklayer Gang
- Bricklayers / Bricklaying Gangs
- Roofing Contracts Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Groundworkers TW11
- Groundworkers Reading
- 360 Operator
- SAP FI Consultant
- Quantity Surveyor
- Gate/Shutter Engineer
- Senior Intensive Care Nurse
- Oncology Associate Specialist
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery Unit