Staff Nurse - Urology & Neurosciences
We are seeking to recruit a motivated Staff Nurse to join our Client's Urology & Neurosciences Unit, at an award-winning Luxury Private Hospital based in Central London.
As a Staff Nurse, you will work with senior and junior staff co-ordinating and delivering quality standards of nursing care following a patient centred model of practice in keeping with the Clinic's Philosophy, The Departments Policies/Protocols and NMC guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To maintain accountability for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating programmes of care within the framework of nursing incorporating the nurse initiative.
- To coordinate the patients' discharge arrangements in accordance with the London Clinic discharge policy.
- To promote a patient focused approach to care in collaboration with all relevant health professionals.
- To educate patients and their carers as required where a need has been identified.
Skills & Experience:
- NMC Registered general nurse
- At least 12 months post registration experience
- Cannulation and Venepuncture, Tracheostomy Care, Male Catheterization
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Bricklayer/ Bricklayer Gang
- Bricklayers / Bricklaying Gangs
- Roofing Contracts Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Groundworkers TW11
- Groundworkers Reading
- 360 Operator
- SAP FI Consultant
- Quantity Surveyor
- Gate/Shutter Engineer
- Senior Intensive Care Nurse
- Oncology Associate Specialist
- Staff Nurse - Day Surgery Unit