Customer Service Advisor (6 Month FTC)
Customer Service Advisor -6 Month Maternity Cover
Location: Christchurch & Poole
Salary: £21,000 p.a.
pro rata + monthly bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join a well-established business with offices located in Poole and Christchurch, Dorset.
Own transport is preferred as this role will initially work in Christchurch and transfer to Poole later in the year.
If you currently perform well in a busy, friendly team where you all collaborate to deliver the best possible outcome for your customers then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing key customer accounts within the brands businesses.
- Build strong working relationships with clients.
- Answer expected level of incoming calls and handle customer enquires methodically and professionally.
- Cross selling products and promotions.
- Process customer purchase orders through the systems with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactively call customers to offer alternatives to out of stock products and resolve any low-level technical queries.
- Communicate clearly with other departments to ensure customer orders and enquiries are fulfilled on time
- Recording details of all enquiries onto the Customer Services database and responding to product enquires and complaints
- Solve customer queries and complaints as they arise, delivering great service levels
- Build relationships across the business to ensure the customer journey is seamless and the Sales, Warehouse and Customer Service departments are always working together
Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a fast-paced customer service environment is essential
- Good general standard of education including Maths and English
- The ability to use Excel to a basic level
- The ability to communicate politely and effectively with internal and external clients in relation to product queries and issues
- Attention to detail to ensure that work is completed accurately and within standard operating procedures
- Salary of £21,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Development opportunities
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £21000 per annum + excellent benefits
- Location: Poole, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: The Works Staffing Solutions
- Tel: 01202 296322
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-06-10 21:55:01 -
- View all Jobs from The Works Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from The Works Staffing Solutions
- Customer Service Advisor
- Loss Control Agent
- German/English Speaking Customer Support Consultant
- Insurance Account Manager
- New Business Insurance Executive
- Customer Service Consultant
- Insurance Customer Service Executive
- Insurance Retentions Executive
- Claims Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor (Maternity Cover)
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Consultant - Claims
- Compliance & Risk Specialist
- Insurance Account Executive
- New Business Account Manager
- New Business Sales Executive
- Telemarketing Executive (Flexible Hours Available)
- Account Manager
- Telemarketing Executive
- Insurance Associate