A local authority based in Bideford are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
This is a temporary ongoing vacancy.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the process of transition where the local authority are looking to create a trading company within leisure services.
Successful applicants must have previous experience delivering similar projects.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
Ideally Local Authority experience
Previous experience project managing transitional projects.
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position.
If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver
- Maintenance Manager
- Support Worker
- Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitoner