Graduate Trainee : German Head Hunter
Title: Grad Trainee : German Head Hunter
Contract type: Full time or Part time ( for relevant experience)
Language: Fluent German + either Polish, Romanian or Czech
Salary : £25,000 (for Trainee) up to £41,000 ( for relevant experience)
+ plus commission ( OTE of extra £40k in year one )
Location: 2 days work-from-home.
3 days office based (Shoreditch)
OTE: Realistic OTE in Year one: £40,000
Sector : Specialist IT Recruitment Agency
RESEARCHING/LOCATING/APPROACHING: This is a sophisticated sales support role.
In this role, you will be researching and locating highly skilled potential applicants and then approaching them directly to find out whether they are open to working in new jobs based internationally roles.
SUPPORTING: you will be supporting a Relationship Sales Manager who is based in Cornwall and who is responsible for sales
AIM OF THE JOB: Your aim is forge solid, sustainable relationships with very senior level people working in the telecommunications sector.
You will help drive the careers of your German speaking candidates forward and in doing so, will drive forward your own career and support revenue generation across the business!
Full training will be provided.
This role would suit someone with a previous hospitality or customer care background who is now looking to move sectors but continue to use their excellent interpersonal skills
- Using LinkedIn & other social media to establish excellent personal relationships and establish rapport with senior executives who may be looking to move jobs and who are open to learning about other international job opportunities
- Providing applicants with outstanding careers advice and showing them new opportunities that are currently available globally
- Staying in contact with your candidates and always helping them to advance their careers
- Attending international roadshows ( when appropriate) and trade events where you will get the chance to meet potential job applicants on a face to face basis
- Interviewing of candidates (face to face, via Skype or over the telephone) to learn about aspirations and personal circumstances
- Liaise with your Relationship Manager and keep him/her informed of your candidate's current salaries, availability and pay rates
- Review, amend and update a candidates' cv so that it “matches” clients requirements more closely
- Develop your contacts portfolio and upload the database
- Get candidate feedback following interviews
- Write effective advertising copy in German or English that could be used on job boards and the corporate Linkedin Page.
This role is a very process driven role.
It has a strong sales element in that you will be reaching out ( and speaking) to potential candidates who do not know you, so you need to be happy cold-calling.
- Fluent German and ideally another central European language
- Previous hospitality or customer care experience
- Happy on the ‘phone and calling job seekers that do not know them .
More Jobs from ABL Recruitment
- Warehouse Manager
- FMCG or Homeware buyer assistant
- Packaging Designer
- Sales Development Executive - Italian Speaker - CAMBRIDGE
- Sales Development Executive - Fluent English - CAMBRIDGE
- Icelandic Speaking - Customer Services Executive - REMOTE
- Junior Account Manager (French Speaking)
- 100% REMOTE: Scientist /Digital Marketing Manager
- Italian speaking Data Specialist
- Spanish OR Portuguese speaking Data Specialist
- Russian Community & Social Media Executive
- REMOTE: Business Development Exec (Finance and Banking)
- SPANISH Sales Team & Key Account Manager: NOTTINGHAM
- POLISH or GERMAN: Retail Help Desk Support
- FRENCH Supply Chain Relationship/Team Manager
- Conference Producer
- Label Licensing Officer (Swedish Speaker - 12 Months Contract)
- Label Licensing Officer (French Speaker - French region)
- Account Manager (French Speaking) – Legal background is a plus
- German Event Sales Executive