Are you a Psychologist seeking a new Permanent challenge? Do you have previous experience working with Adults experiencing diversifying Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Psychologist for a Permanent opportunity supporting our established client in the Surrey area.
Our client is a leading provider of private Mental Health care within the UK.
This is a full-time opportunity with 37.5 hours per week available.
The service is a 21-bed Nursing Home in the Surrey area, specialising in the rehabilitation of men with a range of Mental Health difficulties and Learning Disabilities including Personality Disorders and Autism.
The successful candidate will provide support the service users in getting back into the community.
The service received ‘GOOD' in their latest CQC inspection.
Job Purpose: Psychologist
Salary: £45,000 per annum DOE + £250 SCS Sign-Up Bonus
Location: Walton on the Hill, Surrey
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Contract: Full-time | 37.5 Hours
The post holder will identify and deliver appropriate and relevant treatments and interventions within the given field of therapy, in order to promote and develop the mental, emotional, physical and social well-being of clients; liaising with family and carers.
- Supporting the provision of psychology services in a specified area, in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Participating fully with the multidisciplinary team and ensuring that the service user is fully engaged in their care pathway
- Supporting clinical team working, including both direct interventions and the delivery of staff training programmes
- Supporting the clinical team and area of service in developing new initiatives and ways of working
- Working with internal and external agencies in order to enhance treatment pathways for service users
- HCPC Registration
- Substantial experience working with Adults
- Substantial Mental Health experience
- 33 Days Annual Leave (pro-rata) - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Pension Contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £250 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £250, paid after completion of four weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Customer Service Officer
- Criminal Solicitor
- Burglary Scene Attender
- Band 5 District Nurse, Huntingdon / St. Ives
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager