UP TO £22,000 + FANTASTIC CULTURE + BENEFITS
We're working with a market leading business who is seeking an Administrator to join the team as part of their 2022 strategic growth plans.
This long-standing organisation, who are an expert in their field, is recognised as the go to business in the sector.
You'll be joining as an Administrator where you'll be providing professional document control & project administration, ensuring compliance, and using the appropriate processes.
You'll need to have the right skillset required to be an Administrator or similar position such as, Customer Service Administrator, Finance Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Support etc and be highly organised and be confident to communicate with customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking business where you can truly excel.
THE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE:
- Completing up to date reports for project managers and customers, outlining the documents/drawings due/overdue.
- Meeting customer requirements by ensuring a high quality of documentation/drawings
- Overseeing the smooth flow of documents/drawings from start to finish throughout projects
- Ensuring the end user is happy with the final documentation for the final invoice to be issued
- Producing and sending quotations
- Handling purchase orders
- Resolving issues promptly
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments to update customers
- Processing customer orders
- Handling customer enquiries
THE IDEAL PERSON FOR THE ADMINISTRATOR ROLE:
- Experience within a Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Finance Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Accounts Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Support role preferable but not essential
- Very self-organised, logical and tidy-minded
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Self-sufficient and able to carry out multiple tasks at once
- Excellent customer service/ care skills
- Up To £22,000 Basic with increasing paid holidays each year
- Great progression
- In-depth training
- Fun and friendly team
Shortlisting is taking place imminently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Credit Controller
- Head of Finance
- Legal Graduate Scheme
- Marketing Executive - Hybrid
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
- Telesales Executive - Home Based
- Sales Development Representative - SaaS - Home Based
- PROCUREMENT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
- PRODUCTION PLANNER
- PRODUCTION MANAGER
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER
- C++ Developer - Fully Remote
- SENIOR CRM MANAGER
- Data Protection Compliance Officer
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Head of Product Marketing
- BID MANAGER - TELECOMS
- Insurance Account Handler