This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Scientist - Sample Coordination
- Sample pick up from Manufacturing and QC labs, sample aliquoting, preparation, and delivery to storage or testing location (includes sample logging in LabWare LIMS and Oracle)
- Sample shipment coordination (completion of submission Forms and scheduling shipments)
- Sample storage management including monthly inventory cleanup
- Provide feedback to client on the performance of existing assays / test methods
- Basic lab organization and maintenance and excellent documentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in science (chemistry, pharmacy, or equivalent life sciences degree)
- Experience in sample management, control, coordination and/or administration
- Experience using a LIMS system
- Basic lab organization and maintenance skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Durham, NC are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer
Apply for this ad Online!