Trainee Sales Co-Ordinator
Trainee Sales Executive, company bonus scheme, occasional all expenses paid night away, no weekend working early finish on a Friday, Training development plan
Hours: Mon - Fri
Salary: £25 - 30k + Bonus
This role is working for a company that focuses, and specialise, on engineering solutions within the Automotive sector.
The company have a full order book and looking to expand the business further by employing a further x 2 Trainee Executives.
The company are looking to invest in two individuals that want to build upon their prior experience and excel in this market.
Full product training will be given; however, we would welcome people to apply that have previously worked in a similar environment.
e.g., Tele Sales, Sales Representative, Account Manager, etc
You would be required to attend trade events and overnight stays with all expenses paid will be part of this role.
From liquid handling cargo pumps to high volume powder blowers, from simple hydraulics to specialist cryogenic metering systems, we can design, supply, install and service product transfer technology regardless of your market sector.
Duties of Trainee Role:
- Obtain profitable orders for company products
- Communicate with customers/prospects via telephone and by personal visit to achieve/maintain sales in line with company procedures.
- Maintain ‘top ten' accounts and ensure that sufficient contact is made with these accounts to maintain their status
- Survey your defined selling area and develop ‘action accounts' where required
- Create and maintain records of customers / prospects visits
- Research sales area to determine new potential customers
- Identify large potential new accounts as ‘target accounts' and carry out sales promotion as per company procedures.
- Identify sales areas where the competition is weak and carry out sales promotion as per company procedures
- Carry out marketing and market research exercises when requested
- Be aware of the total company product range and refer leads where appropriate
Benefits of Trainee Role:
- Company bonus scheme
- Occasional nights away, all expenses paid
- No weekend work
- Early finish on a Friday
- In depth training development plan for maximised progression
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant
- Field Service Supervisor
- Field Service Supervisor
- Production Technician
- Machine Operator
- Compressor Service Engineer
- Assembly Fitter
- MIG Welder Fabricator
- Electrical Harness Technician
- Tail Lift Engineer
- Mechanical/Vehicle Fitter
- Design Engineer
- Panel Wirer
- HGV Mechanic
- Welder Fabricator
- Auto Electrician
- Production Operative
- Fettler /Grinder