Location: Norfolk, Kingslynn, East Dereham, Thetford
Salary: £18,291 - £19,520p/a
Description: Would you like to join a team who encourages personal and professional growth? Would you like to work for an employer who offers one of the UK’s leading benefits packages in the Pharmacy industry?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then we would love to hear from you!
We’re offering you an exciting career opportunity and a chance to further your professional journey!
But it isn’t just about experience or knowledge, we’re looking for people with a genuine passion for customer care.
You will have the ability to build meaningful relationships with patients and your team and will be able to understand individual customer needs and tailor your support and advice appropriately.
All applicants will be offered an exciting career opportunity and a chance to continue your professional journey.
NVQ Level 2 Pharmacy Services is desirable although not essential.
Successful applicants who do not have a Medicines Counter Assistant qualification (NVQ 2) will be supported and encouraged to complete this within 6 months of joining.
- Competitive holiday allowance (with the option to buy more days)
- Retirement Savings Plan pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity / Adoption leave pay
- Cash gift card for colleagues expecting/adopting a baby
- Flexible benefits scheme (via salary sacrifice) including financial wellbeing support, gym membership, holiday buying, dental cover, life assurance, restaurant discount cards, activity passes and much more (exclusions may apply, eligible roles only)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Generous staff discounts
- Access to corporate third-party discounts, including retail, cinema, holidays and more (UK only)
- Healthy work/life balance
If you would like further information, please get in touch we have experienced, empathetic recruiters available to speak to you at a time that suits you, and we offer a streamlined recruitment process with no application forms and no waiting!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£18,291 - 19,520 per year + benefits
- Location: Norfolk, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Ltd
- Contact: Katie Bugg
- Tel: 01304200315
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AA/NO/28/02/22/10664
- Posted: 2022-02-28 11:40:37 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
- Peripatetic Care Assistant
- Fabrication and Assembly Manager - Metal
- Production & Manufacturing Manager
- Production Manager
- Senior Staff Nurse - RN Adult
- Staff Nurse - RN Adult
- Charge Nurse/Sister - RN Adult
- Case Manager Clinical Lead - RSCN/RN Child
- Case Manager Clinical Lead - Nurse Adult
- Second Pharmacist
- CNC Operator
- Fee Earner - Wills and Trusts
- Locum Oncology Staff Nurse
- Sales and Marketing Executive - Biotech
- Business Development Manager
- Operations Manager - Biotech
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - RSCN/RN Child
- Senior/Healthcare Assistant - HCA/Senior HCA
- Nights Senior/Healthcare Assistant - Nights HCA/Senior HCA
- Healthcare Assistant - HCA