Salary: £55k - £60k Per Annum
Terms: Part-Time - 3 days a week
Our client is a well-established Optometrist firm, has been in business for over 96 years, their company has been expanding and these days consist of 13 practices, each run by a partner.
Our client is a very independent and passionate firm with a great approach to their clients and employees
* Part-Time - 3 days a week
* You will be an enthusiastic experienced Optometrist with relevant qualification who will enjoy working as part of the team or as an individual.
* You will be customer orientated and provide high-quality care.
* As optometrist, you will drive the practice forward and have hands-on approach.
* GOC registered
* Customer focused
* Passion and willingness to work
* Ability to work with others is essential
* Drive the practice forward
* Passion to grow
* £55k - £60k Per Annum
* 33 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
* Bonus available
* Professional Fees covered
* 1 testing room in Cary & Wincanton, 2 testing rooms in Gill.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior AI Programmer (100% Remote/ WFH)
- Renewals Telesales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor
- Junior/Mid-Weight Creative Artworker
- Bar Tender
- Executive Team Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Bike Mechanic
- Cycle Mechanic Tutor
- Community Engagement Cycle Mechanic
- Audit Senior
- Delivery drivers
- Delivery Drivers
- Deputy Care Manager (for Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Field Care Supervisor
- HR Manager (Part Time)
- Registered Manager (CQC Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Junior Account Manager
- Pest Controller
- React Frontend, Fullstack, React Developer, Software Engineer