Civil Litigation Solicitor
Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a thriving Private Practice Law firm, based in Staffordshire, who are in need of a Civil Litigation Solicitor to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a legal professional to build upon their experience in a reputable and supportive environment.
ROLE: Civil Litigation Solicitor
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
- Deal with your own Civil Litigation caseload from start to completion
- Deal with a variety of Civil Litigation matters, ranging from Property law to Commercial
- Manage client relationships - setting expectations, delivering projects on time/within budget and planning future activities concerning the team
- Assist with any other duties required for the successful running of the team
- Someone with a minimum of 2+ years' PQE in Civil Litigation.
Particularly Property and Commercial Litigation.
- Experience in Inheritance Act and Contentions Probate matters also preferred
- Someone who is comfortable liaising with clients on behalf of the firm
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you or someone you know, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- Criminal Solicitor
- Burglary Scene Attender
- Band 5 District Nurse, Huntingdon / St. Ives
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker