Retirement Living Assistant f
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Retirement Living Assistant for our client who has 2 retirement homes based in Stockport, SK4 & Gorton, M18.
The purpose of this role is to provide a housing management function for the retirement living services sites (the 2 sites are approximately 10 minute drive from each other).
The post holder will have to ensure at all times a professional and supportive approach is maintained whilst assisting in the day to day delivery of the service for Retirement Living, working as part of a team to provide ‘best practice’, customer focused housing service provision across a group of schemes.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Act as a point of reference on the phone or in a reception area as required.
- Assist in the provision of comprehensive housing management including working with tenancy agreements.
- Carry out day to day office administration functions to ensure that all records and files are
- maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
- Report repairs and maintenance needs on behalf of the customer following agreed procedures.
- Assist in the monitoring and delivery of service contracts at the scheme including lifts, heating, fire equipment, gardening etc.
- Work in line with, monitor and report any discrepancies in health and safety standards within schemes.
- To ensure that the companies Health and Safety policy is fully implemented at the scheme,
- ensuring customers are aware of the provision of security at the scheme at all times.
- Promote and encourage a high level of customer involvement, consultation and
- To monitor standards of maintenance and cleanliness by conducting regular site inspections.
- To have the ability to use appropriate IT systems and maintain professional and timely records.
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within the cluster ensuring they are of a high standard and cost effective.
- Working with colleagues to ensure key performance indicators (e.g.
voids and arrears) are
- being met.
- To travel, within a reasonable distance, to provide cover to other schemes as required.
- Undertake personal development and training as necessary to keep up to date with regulatory changes in safeguarding and in the fields of housing, care and support.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Must have the ability to work with or without supervision and have a good understanding of a housing management function in a retirement living setting
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults
- Knowledge how to deal with challenging behaviour
- ASB case management
- Knowledge of lettings and managing voids
- Formal care, support or housing qualification (desirable)
- Working in a Customer Focused environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- To demonstrate IT Skills to include a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel as well as a willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support; and complete relevant IT training where required.
- Car Owner & Full clean driving license
- Enhanced DBS check
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Electrical maintenance engineer - split days
- Homeless Night Support Worker
- Personal Advisor (Leaving Care Services)
- Personal Advisor (Leaving Care Services)
- Social Worker Safeguarding Team -Kingston
- Duty & Assessment Team Social worker - Lancashire Council
- Family safeguarding team social worker - Lancashire council
- Duty and Assessment Social Worker - Lancashire Council
- Recruitment Consultant-London Borough of Lambeth Council
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Mental Health Services- Wadhurst
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Mental Health Services- London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Mental Health Services- Cheadle
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Mental Health Services- Bristol
- Assistant Director of Health and Transformation
- Healthcare Assistant HCA - Mental Health Services - Chelmsford
- Healthcare Assistant HCA - Mental Health Services - Torquay
- Housing Support Worker
- Private Housing Standards Officer
- Environmental/Grounds Maintenance Operative - Sheffield