Quality Assurance Production Manager
Blackfield Associates are currently supporting the search for a Quality Assurance Production Manager for a Pharmaceutical company in the Chester area.
As the Quality Assurance Production Manager, You will be responsible for providing Quality Assurance expertise and support to the company's production and QC teams to drive compliance improvement, Quality training and project support.
Key responsibilities within the position will be to (Not limited to):
- Ensuring an effective sterility assurance and environmental monitoring program is deployed in the facility, in compliance with current GMP.
- Lead and support quality investigations to identify root cause and relevant CAPA.
- Develop and maintain quality KPI's relevant to the production and QC teams to identify trends and improve where required
- Participating in improvement project teams through the site's continuous improvement program.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have extensive experienced in Quality and have a good understanding of Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
An understanding of specials manufacturing within pharmaceuticals would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Addison on 02392 322338.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Fire & Security Technician
- Trainee Service Engineer
- Senior Electronic Engineer
- Electronics Test Engineer
- Integration and Test Engineer
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Project Manager
- Data Assistant (IT)
- Zero Defects Quality Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Facilities Manager
- 2nd Line Support/Roll-out Engineer
- Senior Vendor Assurance Officer
- Business Support Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Finance Process Analyst (Process Mapping)
- Project Manager
- Administrator - Compliance