Theatre Practitioner - Scrub/Anaesthetics/Recovery
A leading hospital provider works with leading consultants to prevent, diagnose and treat many medical conditions and offers a wide range of surgery and services.
They are the largest non-profit healthcare organisation in UK
This hospital has recently embarked on phase three of their multi-million-pound refurbishment, adding state of the art equipment like Mako robotic arm for orthopaedic surgery and a new ambulatory theatre.
They also have a special focus in the areas of orthopaedic, spinal surgery, ophthalmology, weight loss surgery and cosmetic treatment.
We have opportunities within Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery.
Working hours are between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday and some on-call required.
Full Time & Part-Time are available.
There are also bank opportunities available – please get in touch to discuss bank rate.
If you are looking to relocate to Scotland the hospital can provide up to £8,000 relocation allowance.
A welcome bonus of £3,000 is available for local candidates.
Person Specification: To succeed in this role you will need:
- High levels of focus and engagement.
- A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker.
You will also be flexible and motivated
Benefits: As well as a competitive salary you can expect to receive 25 days paid holiday that increases with length of service, membership to private gyms and health clubs, private healthcare a range of lifestyle and financial benefits and UP TO £8,000 re-location allowance.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£29k - 40k per year + benefits
- Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Ltd
- Contact: Suzanne Boon
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SB/G12/10669.1
- Posted: 2022-03-08 15:27:24 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
- Fee Earner - Wills and Trusts
- Locum Oncology Staff Nurse
- Sales and Marketing Executive - Biotech
- Business Development Manager
- Operations Manager - Biotech
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - RSCN/RN Child
- Senior/Healthcare Assistant - HCA/Senior HCA
- Nights Senior/Healthcare Assistant - Nights HCA/Senior HCA
- Healthcare Assistant - HCA
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Part-Time
- Hospital Pharmacist - Clinical Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacy Manager - Clinical Services Pharmacist Manager
- Pharmacist Independent Prescriber
- Bank Diagnostic Radiographer
- Mental Health Nurse or Practitioner - RMN/Social Worker/OT
- Relief Pharmacist
- Diagnostic Radiographer - General/CT/Interventional
- Community Clinical Homecare Nurse - RN Adult