Senior Oncology Occupational Therapist
Maxxima’s permanent team are recruiting for a Senior Oncology Occupational Therapist based in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a private hospital rated as 'outstanding' by the CQC, where you'll be working in an environment that promotes the development of your skills and knowledge.
As a Senior Oncology Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for holding a full clinical caseload whilst also supporting the Clinical Specialist OT and team lead in the clinical development of the OT team and services.
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time (37.5 Hours)
Hrs: Shifts including late shift, on-call and weekend services
What’s in it for you?
- £40,000 to £46,000 a year dependent on skills and experience, with benefits such as a contribution pension scheme, the use of all facilities for acute medical conditions, annual salary review, 25 days holiday each year and access to a fantastic flexible benefits scheme.
On a typical day you will:
- Be responsible for a majority medical and post op Oncology clinical caseload, providing high quality Occupational Therapy care to patients across the sites.
- Be able to provide clinical support across all specialities, including Intensive care, general surgery, orthopaedics and cardiorespiratory.
- Use expert clinical reasoning to provide specialist intervention, support and advice to patients, ensuring best practice is applied at all times.
- Provide comprehensive initial and ongoing assessments for each patient.
- Plan and implement treatment using a goal planning system.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date and concise treatment records detailing the individual patient’s treatment plan and progress.
- Ensure patients and carers are involved in the planning and delivery of their own care.
- Participate in the out of hours occupational therapy cover, including weekends and bank holidays, where required by the service.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- HCPC Registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Prior experience managing caseloads in oncology and medical specialities
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge - please apply today!
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
With our team’s expert knowledge in healthcare we will help you through the interview stage with tips and advice and secure you your dream role.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 - Echocardiographer - Sheffield
- Regional Pharmacist - Workington
- Regional Pharmacist - Aylesbury
- Perm Pharmacist - Aylesbury
- Regional Pharmacist - Canterbury
- Community Neuro Occupational Therapist
- Band 6/7 General Radiographer
- Regional Pharmacist - Yorkshire
- Band 8a CCG / GP Pharmacist Wolverhampton
- Pediatric Physiotherapist
- Band 7 Technical Services Pharmacist - West London
- Community Physiotherapist
- Band 7 Clinical pharmacist - Carlisle / Cumbria
- Band 6/7 Pharmacist - York
- CT/MRI Radiographer
- Band 7 Sonographer
- Band 3 Pharmacy Assistant - East London
- Band 6/7/8a Pharmacist - Central London
- Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist - Salisbury