An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN or RMN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Chester, Cheshire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This special care home provides specialist residential support for men and women with a mental illness.
The service supports adults to promote and maintain independent livings skills, social integration and meaningful engagement
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Administer medication safely
- Create and update individualised care plans and documentation
- Deliver hands on nursing care to ensure the well-being and health of our residents
- Have an excellent understanding of the standards set by CQC
- You will be responsible for the care of our service users
- You will be at the forefront of providing a first class service where you make a difference to everyone you support
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Experienced nurses and newly qualified nurses will be considered
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £17.50 per hour and the annual salary for this position is up to £40,040 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Continuous training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds' programme and with the Company Careers Pathways
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Disclosure cost coverage
- Competitive salary and high earning potential
Reference ID: 1327
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV