Health and Safety Advisor
The Health and Safety Advisor vacancy is working with an international manufacturing group with an impressive commitment to Health and Safety and Engineering plant-based improvements throughout their network of factories.
Due to a major multi-million-pound capital investment program focusing upon a new start of the art factory build and major factory development in the Walsall and Aldridge areas, they are now seeking a Health and Safety Advisor to join their central projects team.
What's in it for you as Health and Safety Advisor;
- Salary circa £40k per annum
- Days based position Monday to Friday
- Company pension matched up to 10%
- The ability to work upon a number of high-profile projects that are real UK success story in terms of investment
- Training and personal development opportunities
Position Overview of Health and Safety Advisor;
- The position will focus on providing health and safety support to a number of internal and external contractors, including circa 50 contractors.
- The position will be a split of Health and Safety administrative tasks and boots on the ground to ensure all health and safety processes and procedures are being met and maintained - internal support will be provided where necessary, from our client's central H & S/CDM team.
- The ideal candidate will be a flexible Health and Safety professional who is seeking to build on their existing experience working on fast-moving capital projects, within a manufacturing/construction environment.
Key Responsibilities of Health and Safety Advisor / H & S Advisor;
- Specifically working on our clients latest capital investment projects in the North Birmingham area- involving the construction of a factory building and the installation of state of the art manufacturing equipment
- Dedicated H&S support to the Project Team
- Consistent deployment of H&S standards
- Site auditing/inspection
- Promotion of safety observation
- Safety briefings and toolbox talk design and delivery
- Contractor control inclusive of vetting, induction management, database management and the review and approval of risk assessments and method statements.
- Issuing and managing permits to work.
- Project team safety training
- Work with key suppliers and OEM's to ensure H&S compliance
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent certified
- Experience of contractor management
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 18 Months +
- Rate: Up to £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Walsall, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Tel: 01484645269 07442499917
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-03-15 08:57:07 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Commercial Product Sales & Innovation Manager
- Stock Controller / Engineering Stores
- Recruitment Consultant
- Field Service Supervisor
- Field Service Supervisor
- Production Technician
- Machine Operator
- Compressor Service Engineer
- Assembly Fitter
- MIG Welder Fabricator
- Electrical Harness Technician
- Tail Lift Engineer
- Mechanical/Vehicle Fitter
- Design Engineer
- Panel Wirer
- HGV Mechanic
- Welder Fabricator
- Auto Electrician