Personal Assistant - 117874-1
Personal Assistant - £26,000 per annum paye - Contract until 30th June 2022, view to extend to 18 months - Hybrid, Reading
Our client is a global technology oranisation who requires a Personal Assistant to provide business admin support in a fast paced environment.
- Pro-active diary management for each director supported, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring that there is an optimum schedule for the meetings
- Co-coordinating domestic and international travel on behalf of the directors including accommodation, transfers.
- Book meeting rooms, catering and AV for director's meetings.
- Maintain the team's ROB (Rhythm of the Business) ensuring that the directors and managers are informed of any potential clashes and rescheduling as appropriate.? ??
- Preparing expenses for each director and providing guidance and policy support to the wider team.
- Managing logistics for all internal and external meetings / presentations for directors
- Manage and monitor actions from each sector Leadership meetings.
- Ensuring all briefing papers and supporting information for internal / external meetings are given to the directors in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated, hands on, can do attitude
- Is friendly and approachable, with an outgoing personality to mix well with strong sales teams
- Gets excited by new technology and is embracive of change
- Is proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office.
Good knowledge of other MS products and social media / Yammer - they enjoy communicating with others
- Can actively demonstrate their problem solving skills and how they step forward to lead
- Has the ability to deal with numerous competing demands and range of different people
- Thrives when working to tight deadlines, multitasking and facing pressure
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high tech multinational, multi time-zone culture
- an adapt and be versatile
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Manager
- Head of Rail
- Head of Rail (North)
- Senior Regulatory Specialist
- Admin Assistant
- Senior Interaction Designer
- Project Manager (Marine) - Poole
- Assistant Project Manager
- Principal Power Systems Engineer
- Sourcing Manager Software
- Sourcing Lead - Human Resources
- Head of Quality - IVD
- Principal Highways Engineer
- Sales Coordinator (International Container Shipping) - London
- Business Manager
- Test Systems Engineer x2
- Project Manager
- Outside IR35 Contract - Front End Web Developer
- Senior Property Acquisitions Manager
- Days Maintenance Engineer