ITU Staff Nurses/Senior Staff Nurse - RN Adult
This leading Healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide providing private healthcare, medical and surgical services to many patients each year.
Their Nottingham hospital continually delivers an outstanding patient experience to all who are treated on-site, and this is reflected in their excellent patient satisfaction scores year on year.
This is a flagship service that offers a range of procedures, performing more complex surgery than any other private hospital.
We are looking for a skilled ITU Staff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse (RN Adult) join the clinical team.
You will be working alongside dedicated and compassionate individuals who are passionate about providing industry-leading healthcare.
The flagship site is set in the grounds of a picturesque country park and all hospital bedrooms are en-suite with a bath or shower.
There is ample car parking adjacent to the hospital for patients and staff.
The 5-bedded level 2 and 3 Critical Care Unit mirrors similar units in the NHS, offering a fully staffed private intensive care team.
The Critical Care Unit enables complex surgery to be performed on patients based in Nottingham, Grantham and Newark.
There are Full Time opportunities available, and Part-Time may also be considered for the right candidate.
Applications are encouraged from motivated individuals, and informal chats are welcomed from if you would like to find out more!
Person Specification: To succeed in this role you must hold full NMC registration as an RN Adult.
Benefits: Private healthcare, free parking, leading career development opportunities, a competitive salary plus much more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: permanent
- Rate: Â£35k - 41.5k per year + 10% Welcome Bonus
- Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Ltd
- Contact: Suzanne Boon
- Tel: 0000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SW/NG5/10677.1
- Posted: 2022-03-20 16:58:40 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
- Nights Senior/Healthcare Assistant - Nights HCA/Senior HCA
- Healthcare Assistant - HCA
- Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Part-Time
- Hospital Pharmacist - Clinical Pharmacist
- Hospital Pharmacy Manager - Clinical Services Pharmacist Manager
- Pharmacist Independent Prescriber
- Bank Diagnostic Radiographer
- Mental Health Nurse or Practitioner - RMN/Social Worker/OT
- Relief Pharmacist
- Diagnostic Radiographer - General/CT/Interventional
- Community Clinical Homecare Nurse - RN Adult
- Pharmacist - Part Time
- Account Executive - Energy Industry
- Senior Radiographer - MRI
- Lead Pre-Assessment Nurse - RN Adult
- Staff Nurse - RN Adult