Multi Skilled Technician
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT - HERTFORDSHIRE
A leading pharmaceutical organisation located in Hertfordshire, are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their manufacturing plant on a 4 on 4 off days and nights shift pattern basis (hours are 7-7).
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance, calibration, repair, and continual development of all on site utilities, process and production equipment.
Ideal candidates will have a background working within a Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Food or similar highly regulated manufacturing environments with site utilities equipment including: HVAC, boilers, steam, purified water, filling lines, packaging lines, filtration and centrifuges.
In addition to this candidates will need to hold a HNC / HND / Degree or equivalent in a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline.
This is a 4 on 4 off days and nights shift - 24/7 and is based in Hertfordshire and is commutable from Middlesex, Surrey, Amersham, Ware, St.
Albans, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and North / West London.
To apply for this role please click the 'Apply Now' button below or email an updated CV to Rebekah@blackfieldassociates.com
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Test Engineer
- Integration and Test Engineer
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Project Manager
- Data Assistant (IT)
- Zero Defects Quality Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Facilities Manager
- 2nd Line Support/Roll-out Engineer
- Senior Vendor Assurance Officer
- Business Support Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- Finance Process Analyst (Process Mapping)
- Project Manager
- Administrator - Compliance
- Project Controller
- System Design Engineer
- Project Planner / Scheduler (Maritime)