Remote - Senior Quality Assurance Auditor - Clinical
Blackfield Associates are currently supporting the search for a remote based Senior Quality Assurance Auditor (GCP) to join a leading CRO.
As the Senior Quality Assurance Auditor, you will carry out all assigned responsibilities within the QA department, including conducting audits, document reviews, SOP and process development, non-compliance management, CAPA follow-up, training, QA consultancy internally and externally, and supporting QA and operational process improvement initiatives.
Key responsibilities within the position will be to (Not limited to):
- Oversee the implementation and appropriate update/improvement of the Quality Management System, including ongoing development and maintenance of QA systems and procedures
- Produce and manage the Audit Schedule in collaboration with QA Management.
- Lead on assigned projects within the QA team.
- Maintain an overview over the relevant regulatory requirements and state-of-the-art knowledge of development in the professional regulatory environment to be able to provide guidance for timely adaptation of procedures.
The ideal candidate will have proven success working in a QA/Quality Management role within a GCP regulatory environment.
You will also have excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills and proven experience in addressing significant non-compliance, including Root Cause Analysis, Corrective and Preventive Action.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Addison on 02392 322338.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Manager
- Head of Rail
- Head of Rail (North)
- Senior Regulatory Specialist
- Admin Assistant
- Senior Interaction Designer
- Project Manager (Marine) - Poole
- Assistant Project Manager
- Principal Power Systems Engineer
- Sourcing Manager Software
- Sourcing Lead - Human Resources
- Head of Quality - IVD
- Principal Highways Engineer
- Sales Coordinator (International Container Shipping) - London
- Business Manager
- Test Systems Engineer x2
- Project Manager
- Outside IR35 Contract - Front End Web Developer
- Senior Property Acquisitions Manager
- Days Maintenance Engineer