SEO & PPC Manager
SEO & PPC Manager - Nantwich
Salary: up to £35K + Benefits
Our client is a purpose driven marketing agency.
This means they put their marketing expertise to good use by choosing to work with organisations that make a positive impact on society.
Their role in this is to provide the right mix of ideas, expertise and resource to solve their clients wide-ranging marketing challenges.
The Role Includes:
* Drive traffic and leads via online channels.
* Perform SEO tasks including site audits, content strategies, technical reviews, thorough keyword research, link building and content optimisation.
* Develop, implement, track, and optimise PPC campaigns (both Search and Social).
* Use research and insight to develop segmentation and targeting strategies for client and agency campaigns.
* Write ad copy
* Manage ad budgets to ensure costs are measured, realistic and remain within budget parameters.
* Measure and report on all SEO & PPC activity, assessing goals against KPIs, and ROI using tools such as SEMrush, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
* Identify trends and insights that can benefit their SEO & PPC activity.
* Keep up to date with the latest developments in both SEO and PPC.
* Share your skills, knowledge, and ideas with the team.
* Comply with company systems and processes.
The successful candidate will have proven track record of delivering successful PPC campaigns (both Search and Social).
* Demonstrable knowledge and experience performing SEO tasks including site audits, content strategies, technical reviews, thorough keyword research, link building and content optimisation.
* Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and data-driven thinking.
* Strong technical, on-page and off-page SEO knowledge with an ethical and innovative approach to link building.
* Knowledge of the latest algorithmic updates by major search engines and how they impact SEO.
* Excellent knowledge of all the major advertising platforms.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong commercial acumen.
* Comfortable managing a busy and varied workload
* Experience of A/B testing.
* Experience using HubSpot (desirable).
* Experience producing optimal landing pages for paid campaigns (desirable).
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior AI Programmer (100% Remote/ WFH)
- Renewals Telesales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor
- Junior/Mid-Weight Creative Artworker
- Bar Tender
- Executive Team Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Bike Mechanic
- Cycle Mechanic Tutor
- Community Engagement Cycle Mechanic
- Audit Senior
- Delivery drivers
- Delivery Drivers
- Deputy Care Manager (for Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Field Care Supervisor
- HR Manager (Part Time)
- Registered Manager (CQC Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Junior Account Manager
- Pest Controller