Health & safety Coordinator - Healthcare - Northampton
Health & Safety roles in Northampton.
Zest Business Group is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Health and Safety Coordinator for a rapidly growing business in the Northampton area.
The role will have responsibility for the observing and auditing of procedures and activities to ensure that all company guidelines and compliance is meet and adhered to.
Working within the Facilities team you will be focused on providing support on identifying and monitoring risks and hazards across the multi-site business
Key duties will be;
- Efficient accident reporting through correct communication methods, with low RIDDOR numbers across the estate
- Carrying out inductions to ensure awareness of their H&S requirements
- Updating H&S documentation annually and ensuring this is communicated
- Carrying out H&S meetings with Area representatives to create a streamlined approach for all sites
- Review of all risk assessments and communicating these to practices, providing support in signing these off
- Carrying out of H&S checks at practices, with low numbers of issues found
- Providing general support to practices where and when required
- Communicating any H&S concerns and recurring issues to the Board with a vision of what can be done
- Ensuring the H&S folders across sites are the same across the estate
- Ensuring the practices are aware of the H&S checks they need to carry out within their sites and reviewing this when visiting site
- Keeping up to date with any legislation changes and communicating this when necessary
The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills and be able to demonstrate experience, be able to handle a fast pace workload where resolution is priority, work independently as well as in a team, have some experience with multi-site estate, with attention to detail, excellent communications skill and be organised.
You will be offered a salary up to £30,000 and car allowance with opportunity to grow and develop in a rapidly expanding business.