UP TO £45,000 BASIC + BENEFITS
We're exclusively recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturer who is seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager / Logistics Manager as part of their significant growth plans.
As the Warehouse Manager, you'd be responsible for the Management of the Warehouse, People Management, Stock Control and Health & Safety.
You'll need to manage and motivate a mixture of permanent and temporary staff to ensure that key daily objectives are achieved within this fast-paced environment.
Collaborating with the Transport Manager to ensure that orders are distributed to customers promptly and delivered to a high standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Warehouse Manager who wants to be part of a forward thinking company.
THE WAREHOUSE MANAGER ROLE OVERVIEW:
- As the Warehouse Manager, you'll be working within a busy fast paced environment responsible for leading a team of 10 Permanent and Temporary personnel which include Pickers, Packers and Forklift Drivers, amongst others
- Liaising with the Sales, Operations and Transport teams to ensure that all orders are fulfilled and shipped to customers with the agreed time periods.
- Ensuring KPI's are achieved inline with the agreed specifications and time periods.
- Planning and managing the team resource to ensure that projects are fulfilled within the timescales
- Managing, Training and Coaching team members to ensure that they have the required skills and to ensure continued development
- Monitoring progress and productivity at regular intervals
- Ensuring full compliance at all times of company policies and procedures, standards and legislation
- Communicating with Customers, Suppliers and internal departments to ensure a smooth delivery of orders.
- Must have current experience as a Warehouse Manager or Logistics Manager (Or Similar) within a fast paced warehousing environment.
My client would be open to considering an individual who has experience at Yard Manager / Branch Manager level from a Builders Merchant background
- Excellent people management skills are essential you'll need to be able to demonstrate that you can effectively manage both permanent and temporary staff to achieve optimum performance
- Must have excellent experience and skills of Health and Safety within a warehousing style environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships internally and externally
- Strong levels of computer literacy, ideally with experience of using an ERP system
Please send your CV via the advertisement for the Warehouse Manager position for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Commercial Account Handler
- Insurance Advisor
- Home Based Marketing Assistant - Welsh Speaking
- Credit Controller
- Head of Finance
- Legal Graduate Scheme
- Marketing Executive - Hybrid
- ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
- Telesales Executive - Home Based
- Sales Development Representative - SaaS - Home Based
- PROCUREMENT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
- PRODUCTION PLANNER
- PRODUCTION MANAGER
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER
- C++ Developer - Fully Remote
- SENIOR CRM MANAGER
- Data Protection Compliance Officer
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant