Gas Engineer - Installations
Working for yourself has its merits, but it's a tough gig.
If you're feeling like you want all the good stuff without the hassle and need a change then read on to find out about the roles we have available and our fantastic employment benefits.
If you (or someone you know) is/are an experienced Gas Technician / Engineer, with experience of full gas installations, then apply and we could be doing all of the stuff you hate, leaving you to do the things you're really good at and that you enjoy!
Alternatively, you may be working for another business but would like to move to an organisation that is on firm financial footing, with excellent benefits and has a track record in promoting talent from within.
As a Paradigm Technician working for our DLO, we'll supply you with a fully equipped hybrid van (no insurance renewals or services to concern yourself with as we do that) and a fuel card to ensure you can get around easily.
We'll provide you with an electronic tablet where your you can see your scheduled jobs and access our intranet for the latest company news.
You'll also get a mobile 'phone, work clothing and PPE and we'll aim to book your jobs in your local area where possible.
You will be the face of Paradigm and will deliver a quality service to our customers in their homes, so a friendly and polite manner is as important as competence and high standards of work in your given trade.
Paradigm employees more than 500 staff has over 15,000 properties, with an annual turnover of £150million, we are a financially strong, safety conscious, and an environmentally aware social housing provider.
We endeavour to make the best use of our resources in order to provide a cost effective and professional service to our customers, we aim to provide a first fix service where possible, with professional, polite and competent people delivering and exceeding on our Customer Care Standards.
Role specific requirements:
* Significant experience in gas installations
* ACS Gas Qualifications - CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1, CPA1
* Competent in electrical work relating to various heating systems
* A sound knowledge of relevant legislation and/or Codes of Practice i.e.
construction, building regulations and health and safety
* A reasonable level of literacy and numeracy
* Full valid driving licence
We offer a very generous package including the following:
* Holidays - 25 days to start (this rises with service to a maximum of 30 days) plus 3 paid days between Xmas and new year when we close, plus the opportunity to buy up to another 5 days - subject to condition
* Pension scheme: employee minimum contribution of 3% and Paradigm will contribute 7.5% or 9.5% depending on the employee's contribution rate.
* Annual Bonus potential
* On-call potential payments (for some roles, depending on business needs)
* 3 x paid Giving Back (Volunteer) days
* Family Friendly policies incl generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared parental and adoption leave, sabbaticals and more
* Health Cash Plan - worth over £1,800 p/a includes Dental, Optical, Prescriptions and Flu jabs, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic therapy, Reflexology, Sports massage and more.
It's free to add up to 4 dependent children aged up to 24yrs (if in f/t education) and each child is entitled to 50% worth of your allowance for each category!
* Car Leasing scheme (subject to conditions)
* Opportunities for career advancement - if that's what you want, but it's fine if you don't
* Social events, such as Quiz nights, Xmas Party, Summer BBQ (Covid permitting)
If the above appeals to you apply today and/or pass on these vacancy details to someone who may also fit the bill.
What have you got to lose?
A bit more about us......
We are a Best Companies 1 STAR accredited organisation in recognition of our high employee engagement and offer a welcoming and friendly environment.
The organisation is clearly focussed on the delivery of its five year corporate plan with ambitious and challenging objectives including improving our environment and sustainability targets to deliver quality homes to people who need them.
We welcome applications from all sections of the communities we work in shortlisting will be conducted in line with the essential and desirable criteria set out in the person specification.
We will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time, therefore reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published date should a suitable candidate be identified.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £37378 - £37378 Per Annum Plus Excellent Benefits
- Location: HP10 0DF, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics Limited
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GL-PARA-GE
- Posted: 2022-04-05 11:50:49 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Principal Planning Policy Officer
- Health & Safety Business Partner : Corporate
- Housing Officer - PSL Private Sector Leasing - Social Housing
- Council Tax Officer
- Capacity Building Officer
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Lead
- Head of Partnerships and Development
- Marketing Assistant
- District Direct Visiting Officer
- Health & Safety Business Partner - Social Housing
- Business Development Manager : Cloud and Datacentre
- HRBP / HR Business Partner
- HGV/Workshop Technician
- Event Manager
- Support Worker : Care Assistant
- Learning Technologist
- New Business Executive - Telesales
- Caretaker and Site Maintenance Officer
- Roofer - Multiskilled Technician
- Lifeguard/Leisure Assistant