We have an exciting opportunity to work in the events industry, as an Event Design and Sales Executive for a bespoke events planning company.
Job title: Event Design and Sales Executive
Hours: 8 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
* required to work some evenings including at the weekend.
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 / Per Annum
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Party Doctors is a well-established all-service event production company based in Edenbridge, Kent.
We specialise in producing unique, bespoke, and exciting events for a range of corporate and private clients.
We are looking for hard-working and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team.
We produce lots of marquee events however we also work in a range of venues from The Shard to O2 Academies on a regular basis.
This highly rewarding role offers the opportunity to become part of a close-knit team producing unforgettable events.
Most of our work is located in Kent, Surrey, London & Essex, however, we are a company with a national reputation and outreach.
We are looking to recruit an event handler to join our dynamic sales team providing bespoke events to the private and corporate markets.
Our team is responsible for designing several events throughout the year including lots of themed and creative events requiring a high level of attention to detail and organisation.
As an Event Handler, you will be your client's main point of contact for everything related to their event and will be responsible for designing, quoting, and working with our logistics team to ensure the smooth implementation of your events.
Our team are experts in delivering breath-taking events in all ranges of venues and temporary structures.
The right candidate will benefit from this hugely rewarding role which requires leadership, teamwork, a broad knowledge of event production services and a passion for problem-solving - even in high-pressure situations.
* Selling and pitching ideas to our clients
* General equipment hire sales
* Attending Site Visits
* Designing events using custom software (training given)
* Organizing suppliers
* Ordering required stock
* Invoicing clients and taking payments
* Managing and working on certain events
* Implementing design ideas for our events
* Going on-site during the build phase to ensure smooth implementation
Experience / Key Points
* Excellent Customer Service & Communication Skills
* Self-Motivated with a positive focused attitude
* Sales Experience preferred but not essential
* A basic knowledge of some event production services
* Marquee experience would be useful but not essential
* Admin or Office Experience
* Confident and competent with Microsoft Packages
* Basic experience with Adobe software such as InDesign, Photoshop
* UK Driving Licence
* Team Player
* Sales: 1 year (preferred)
What you can expect from the position
* Ranging salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
* 45 hours a week including paid lunch break.
Lots of overtime available.
* Progression available
* 28 Days Holiday
* Full Training
To apply for our vacancy for an Event Design and Sales Executive, please click on Apply and upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from Lilium Direct
- Cabinet Maker
- Paid Marketing Executive
- Field Service Engineer
- SQL Server Developer
- Mortgage and Protection Adviser
- Work from Home Telesales Executive
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sales Administrator
- SharePoint Consultant
- CSCS Labourer
- Delivery Driver
- Sales Executive - Kuala Lumpur
- Maintenance Engineer
- Service Technician
- Oak Framer