A great opportunity for an experienced Support Worker in Telford to join a fantastic company!
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced support worker to join a service supporting a young adult with autism spectrum conditions and challenging behaviour within their own home.
Pay Rate: £12.50p/hr ltd.
Location: Telford, Shropshire.
Hours: 36 hours per week
(07:00-15:00, 15:00-22:00, 22:00-07:00)
You will join a specialist team supporting a young adult with Autism spectrum conditions.
We support people with complex needs, who may have a Learning Disability, Autism, Personality Disorder, Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Substance Misuse issues, and people whom require support with their Mental Health.
You will be an instrumental part of the team and will receive outstanding clinical support, leadership and person-centred training.
In this role you will support an individual to develop or regain life skills.
You will understand the importance of a consistent and empathetic approach, whilst staying calm and professional when presented with a pressurised situation.
You need to be a team player with effective communication skills, be experienced in using digital records and care plans, and electronic rostering systems.
Must be flexible.
- To be understanding and non-judgemental.
- Support to manage the clients' needs, develop good routines and build positive trusting relationships.
- Support the client, and bring energy to his new home.
- Outdoor activities whatever the weather!
If you're interested send over your up to date CV to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £250 referral bonus
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant
- Site Manager/ Caretaker
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist
- Organisational Development Programme Lead
- Projects Manager - Benefits and Reward
- Support Worker
- Project Surveyor
- Crisis Team Manager