Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Senior Financial Systems Analyst Required
Monday to Friay, 9am till 5pm.
Lasting 18 months
Paying up to £490per day via umbrella.
We are growing our team to expand business support across all segments and regions of our team.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience designing, developing, and supporting financial budgeting and forecasting models using multidimensional OLAP models (preferably using TM1/IBM Planning Analytics).
The candidate must also have strong communication skills to periodically work directly with finance leaders and finance users to gather requirements, conduct testing, solve issues, and provide training.
- Develop and maintain IBM Cognos TM1/IBM Planning Analytics models, Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW) workbooks and TM1 websheets and reports.
- Troubleshoot application issues and support questions from global finance users.
- Actively participate in the development of project plans. Analyze business requirements, document, and build planning/forecast models in IBM Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics.
- Work side by side with other members of the Financial Systems Team to carry out the forecast and budget cycles.
- Perform validations of data loads and provide ad-hoc analysis.
- Understand complex business requirements and translate into TM1 model updates. Also, challenge user requests by finding alternative and creative solutions.
- Evaluate existing processes, identify areas of improvement, and lead/own the implementation process.
- Advise on impact of system related changes.
- Maintain system process documentation including diagrams and flowcharts.
- Interact with IT Department to resolve system related issues
- 8+ years of experience developing OLAP models in IBM Cognos TM1 or another OLAP tool, such as IBM Cognos Planning, Hyperion Planning / Essbase or Anaplan.
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with any relevant project management certification would be highly beneficial.
- Understanding and experience in TM1 cubes / Rules / TI processes /Active Forms /Websheets /PAW Workbooks/Planning Analytic for Excel (PAX)
• knowledge of finance and accounting principles required to provide analytical support.
- Knowledge of TM1/Planning Analytics architecture and best practices for TM1 development.
- Communication Skills – Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports. Ability to respond to inquiries or issues from internal customers or management. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from groups or managers or other internal customers.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Computer Skills – Very strong or advanced knowledge of Excel. Possess general relational database concepts.
- High level understanding of financial systems.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate service industry, facilities management, and terminology a plus.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Support Worker- Learning Disabilities
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Chef - Shorne
- Educational Psychologist
- North Somerset Council Social Worker - Advanced (Childrens) MASH Team
- Herefordshire Council - Head of MASH and Assessment
- Payroll Officer
- Lancashire County Council Qualified Social Workers - LAC Team
- Finance Business Partner - Somerset
- Herefordshire Council - Permanence Team Manager (Fostering)
- Children and Families Support Worker - Bolton
- Cardiff Council - Specialist Consultant Worker - IFST Team G9
- Lancashire County Council - Qualified Social Worker - LAC Team
- North East Lincolnshire Council -Assistant Team Manager (Social Care Qualified) - Looked After Child
- Family Support Worker - Castleford, Wakefield
- Support Coach - Maidstone
- Teaching Assistant (TA)- Schools - Kent