Interim Deputy Chief Operating Officer
Hi all I am currently recruiting for a Chief Executive Operations Officer in the NHS.
The role will be based in the Shrewsbury/Telford region.
Rate- £93,735 - £108,075 Per Annum
Period- 6-12 Months but may be extended
Hours - 37.5
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the corporate aims, vision and values of the Trust are achieved;
- Support delivery of the vision and objectives of the Trust to achieve continuous improvement of service delivery, monitor performance against these and take corrective action on poor performance;
- Help to develop a culture and environment where safe and high quality patient care is consistently delivered across the organization;
- Develop and implement long term service strategies and policies for the organisation that fully reflect the direction and service needs of the Trust.
Undertake this in collaboration with other NHS organisations, working across organisational boundaries and within complex and changing strategic environment;
- Represent the Trust in discussions with partner agencies;
- Translate corporate, local and national strategies into clear objectives and action plans and lead the implementation of these plans which will impact across and beyond the organisation;
- Ensure the Trust is able to meet all national and local performance targets and work closely with Divisional teams to ensure standards are met and support the Divisions in taking corrective action where necessary;
- Analysis of highly complex facts and situations which have unique characteristics that do not have obvious solutions;
- Lead for performance assurance on behalf of the Chief Operating Officer ensuring that robust frameworks are in place and a culture of continuous improvement is encouraged;
- Able to communicate highly complex, highly sensitive or highly contentious information where there may be significant opposition or opposing views and there is a need for understanding and acceptance.
- Lead operational management from a corporate perspective, acting as a mediator - and where necessary, decision-maker - between Divisions on Trust-wide issues with cross- Division implications, and ensuring timely and effective resolution of such cross-Division issues.
- Daily management and leadership of patient flow across all service areas across both sites;
- With the Chief Operating Officer and other Executive Directors, support the development of robust Divisional annual plans and business plans;
- Help to oversee delivery of Divisional business plans, by designing and operating robust performance management and reporting processes, and intervening personally where necessary to ensure operational performance risks are anticipated and addressed
- Ensure consistently high quality patient care through the development of a culture of effective teamwork and patient focus, and through the empowerment of Clinical teams;
- Embedding a culture and performance management system which ensures that all staff comply with the Trust's policies such as infection, prevention and control;
Manage monitoring systems to ensure compliance with NHS standards
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6-12 Months
- Rate: £93735 - £108075 per annum
- Location: Shrewsbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Matt Clarke
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-06 16:49:25 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Manager
- Support Worker
- Customer Service Officer
- Criminal Solicitor
- Burglary Scene Attender
- Band 5 District Nurse, Huntingdon / St. Ives
- NHS Band 3 HCA. Huntingdon
- NHS Support Worker, Band 4.
- Band 2 HCA. NHS Rehab Unit.
- Team Assistant
- Band 2 HCA.
- Working from home - German speaking customer services
- Young Persons Advisor
- Support and Resettlement Assistant
- Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist
- Family Support Worker
- RMN -NHS
- Nursery Assistant