Are you a CNC Miller / CNC Machining centre, CNC Turner with Siemens 840d experience? E3 Recruitment currently have a CNC Miller / Turner vacancy available on a Permanent basis; the position of a Miller / Turner is working for a leading engineering manufacture based in the Keighley area.
As a Miller / Turner you will ideally have experience of working within a precision environment and have knowledge of programming Siemens 840d or a similar control system.
The successful miller / Turner will be offered an hourly rate of £14.05 per hour plus over time and benefits, coupled with this you will be working for an Award-winning company where people and their employees are at the forefront of everything they do.
To be successful for the Miller / Turner vacancy you will have a previous experienced or be an apprentice trained CNC machinists with the ability to edit, set and operate Milling Machine or Lathes with Siemens 840D,
The role will involve the milling of complex components for an array of industries including Aerospace, Nuclear, Mining, Automotive, Renewable Energy and Heavy Construction.
Duties will include
- Ability to operate multiple machines where applicable.
- Interpret engineering drawings to a high standard.
- Understanding of various controls such as Siemens 840D.
- A good understanding of Standard Working Instructions.
- Assist in loading and off-loading parts to machine
The successful applicant should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience machining precision or critical components
- Able to set and operate CNC Milling machines or Lathes
- Experience in self-inspection and recording results of manufactured components.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to use multiple control systems.
- Health & Safety in the workplace, displaying excellent personal safety
Salary and Benefits
- day-based role and working an average of 37 hours
- Long established local employer
- Competitive Salaries of £14.05ph plus overtime
- 33 days annual leave
- Central location with Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Comprehensive Learning & Development Opportunities
This position is for an immediate start and is offered on Permanent basis, if you would like to discuss this CNC Miller / CNC Turner position in more detail, please call E3 Recruitment or Click "apply now
If you are a Cnc machinist, Machinist, Cnc miller, Cnc operator, Cnc programmer, or anMachine operator looking for a new oppurtunity we would like to hear from you.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £27000 - £28000 per annum + overtime and shift allowance
- Location: Barnoldswick, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Andrew Joseph
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-07 05:00:18 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Commercial Product Sales & Innovation Manager
- Stock Controller / Engineering Stores
- Recruitment Consultant
- Field Service Supervisor
- Field Service Supervisor
- Production Technician
- Machine Operator
- Compressor Service Engineer
- Assembly Fitter
- MIG Welder Fabricator
- Electrical Harness Technician
- Tail Lift Engineer
- Mechanical/Vehicle Fitter
- Design Engineer
- Panel Wirer
- HGV Mechanic
- Welder Fabricator
- Auto Electrician