Fund Management Reporting Developer Edinburgh
A leading asset manager has a newly created role to join a small team of developers.
You will be instrumental in working with the fund management team to support portfolio models currently developed in Excel and align to central data stores to support reporting and data visualisation.
You will be familiar with SSRS and data visualisations tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
- Good knowledge of financial instruments, company fundamentals and portfolio
- Modelling through practical work experience
- Advanced SQL skills and excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge of reporting and business intelligence tools like Microsoft SQL
- Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerBI
- Familiarity with C
- Self-starter who is happy to work independently but will apply the rigorous standards of the development team
- Highly developed organisation and problem-solving skills
- Keen interest in new technologies such as Snowflake
- Support and maintain portfolio models, currently in Excel
- Create appropriate data structures and visualisations to replace the Excel models
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Maintain and improve existing processes
- Investigate BAU operational queries
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14421
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Python System Developer
- Senior Finance System Developer
- Recruitment Consultant – Financial Services
- EMEA Security Settlements Risk And Control Director
- Securities Settlements Director
- Senior Operations Specialist, Risk Management
- Securities Settlements Associate
- Transfers Team Analyst
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- Presentations Associate
- Back Office Operations Analyst
- Assistant Accountant, Investment Trust
- Payroll Administrator
- Software Developer
- Data Governance Administrator
- Data Governance Administartor
- HR Business Partner
- PM - OPs - VP
- Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Finance Assistant (Banking)