Head of Software Development-£70,000-£80,000-Liverpool/Flexible
Head of Software Development - Liverpool/Flexible - £70,000 - £80,000
Head of Software Development required for an established organisation based in Liverpool, where you will play a key part in the delivery of software development projects, products and services, by managing and building a high performing team through the encourage of continuous learning and teamwork.
The role will be a hybrid working model, with a couple of days in the office, the rest from home.
The ideal candidate will have previous software development management experience, with prior experience of managing a medium to large scale development team.
This will be a strategic, management role where you lead and guide the development leads and developers to perform at a high standard.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Build a high performing team of delivery focused individuals covering analysts, developers, QA and DevOps with excellent mentoring and coaching.
- Utilise meaningful metrics to drive the team towards their goals and understand areas for improvement.
- Lead by example with both communication and technical skills.
- Create a safe, supportive environment for the team, encouraging experimentation and making it safe to fail.
- Understand the business needs and ensure timely information is available to make business decisions.
- Manage and build relationships with teams and relevant stakeholders across the business.
Key Skills of the role
- Previous software development management experience, working with both remote and on-site developers.
- An understanding of a range of programming languages, particularly around the Microsoft Tech stack.
- Agile/Scrum Delivery experience
- Strong client, project sponsor and stakeholder relationship skills.
- Strong communication skills and experience working with 3rdparty suppliers.
- An experienced leader, with an ability to motivate and engage both technical and business teams.
The salary for this position is up to £70,000- £80,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Head of Software Development - Liverpool/Flexible
More Jobs from Crimson Limited
- Operations Manager – Digital – Stoke-on-Trent / Flexible
- Digital Product Owner -Stoke-on-Trent/Flexible
- Business Analyst – Agile - Stoke-On-Trent / Flexible
- Project Manager – Digital/Operational –Stoke-On-Trent/Flexible
- IT Systems Engineer – Networks – London/ Flexible
- Senior Full Stack Developer –Mobile/Web Apps – Coventry
- Senior IT Manager – 60-65k – Abingdon - Oxford
- Business Analyst - Digital/Tech/Change/IT - Walsall
- IT Trainer – Dover / Flexible
- Service Delivery Analyst – ITIL – Walsall/Flexible
- Application Support Analyst – Unit 4 - West Bromwich/Flexible
- Junior / Graduate Email Marketing Executive – London / Hybrid
- Software Test Analyst – Senior/Manual – Nottingham/Flexible
- Service Desk Team Leader – ITIL - Walsall
- Data / Test Manager – Data Environment – Milton Keynes
- Business Analyst – Business Change – Walsall
- Head of Software Development – Liverpool/Flexible
- Email Marketing Executive – Analytics – London / Hybrid
- iOS Developer – Swift – London
- DevOps Manager – Git / Azure - London