FPGA Development Engineer
FPGA Engineer required to develop state of the art video processing, distribution and interfacing systems.
You will join a team of creative hardware engineers, designing video products and developing new products in high-performance real-time video.
You will design and test digital video processing products using application processors and FPGAs and be responsible for FPGA IP development and integration of video processing, distribution and control logic.
This includes integration of vendor or locally produced IP, logic and algorithm implementation in RTL, constraint management, synthesis, place & route, simulation, test and debug using the latest FPGA development tools.
FPGA technology including VHDL.
Embedded design, low level hardware and systems.
First Degree (or equivalent) qualification in electronics or another relevant subject.
Hardware design engineering commercial experience.
FPGA peripheral interfaces: pcie: DDR3/4: high-speed transceivers.
Video interfaces: HDMI: HDCP: DisplayPort
Work with managers and senior technical staff to develop digital products and their associated designs.
Advising on board level design for FPGA power-supply specification, I/O pin placement/ signal type, board bring-up and hardware debug.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Python on Embedded Linux Software Engineer
- Python Developer, Machine Learning / Data Science
- Python Developer
- Transport Data Scientist, real world logistic analysis
- Senior Data Scientist, time series data insight
- AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer / Architect
- Senior Data Scientist, algorithm development
- AWS Architect
- Executive Assistant, Administrator or Office Supervisor
- Cyber Security Risk Analyst
- Technology Category Manager, Procurement IT & HR
- Procurement Category Manager, IT & HR
- Electronic Manufacturing Quality Inspection Engineer
- Electromechanical Manufacturing Quality Engineer
- Electrical Technician
- Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
- Test Engineer, electronic device Validation & Verification
- Automated Test Systems Design and Development, Embedded Firmware
- Electrical Manufacturing Engineer, precision electronic assembly
- Electronic and Electrical Engineer, Product Reliability engineering