Senior Group Leader - Bioassay
We are currently looking for a Senior Group Leader - Bioassays to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Group Leader - Bioassays you will be responsible for leading a team of scientists within analytical services and helping to develop, optimise and implement robust bioassays.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Group Leader - Bioassays will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will support the development and validation cell based assays, SPR , cell trasfection and ELISA assays.
Line managing scientist and ensuring work is executed and delivered to a high quality and to the agreed timelines.
You will also be responsible for managing the team performance by monitoring KPI's and maintaining training on all skills.
You will troubleshoot technical issues, manage progress and operational constraints.
As the Senior Group Leader you will liaise with internal and external clients and customers to deliver on customers needs.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Group Leader - Bioassays we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant Degree, Masters or PhD in a Life Sciences related discipline such as, but not limited to, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Molecular Biology is essential to your application.
It is essential to have previous experience working in industry within the field of Protein Chemistry or Biochemistry, executing Bioassays, Cell Based Assays or Immunoassays such as ELISA.
Proven experience managing and leading a team in a Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, or Life Sciences company is essential to your application for a Senior Group Leader.
Provide proven experience of background in managing KPI's, delegating work load, and carrying out performance reviews.
Key Words: Biologics / Life Sciences / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Proteins / Assays / Bioassays / Assay Development / Validation / ELISA / SPR / Cell Based / Cell Transfection
- Start: 07/04/2022
- Rate: Competitive
- Location: Berkshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5636362
- Posted: 2022-04-07 16:37:48 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Data Science Manager
- Director for Biomarker Identification
- Director for Target Identification
- Technical Support and Training Specialist UK
- Medical Writer Principal - Pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate
- Regulatory Affairs Principal Associate
- QA Officer
- Bioinformatics Scientist
- Responsible Person / QA Manager
- Technical Specialist
- Senior Research Scientist - Process Development
- Business Analyst
- Senior Analytical Method Validation Analyst
- Business Change Analyst
- Product Manager - Flow Cytometry & Cell Separation
- Technical Sales Representative - Birmingham
- Associate Director, Translational Biology
- Senior Biologics Consultant - Cell Therapy
- Validation Specialist - 6 Months