We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced MIG Welder to join our team in Horwich.
Working within an established department for Fabrication and Welding you will be responsible for low gauge welding of 1.5m to 3m steel.
The company specialises in design and manufacturing for various clients nationwide.
Working within the workshop in Horwich you will be responsible for welding steel to create specific designs and bespoke products.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hours) per week as standard.
Overtime is available which is paid at 1.5x up to 8 hours overtime.
More than 8 hours overtime will be paid at 2x standard rate.
An immediate start is available following a successful interview and bench test on site.
You will need previous experience and a good knowledge of MIG welding to be considered.
Timeserved candidates are being considered however a qualification in MIG welding would be advantageous.
Hours of Work
Mon - Thurs: 7:00 - 15:45
Fri: 7:00 - 13:00
We are proud to hold our Investor in People accreditation which underpins our commitment to our staff and their development.
- Early Friday finish
- Discounted goods
- Company pension
- EAP Support
- Company sick pay
- Employee of quarter awards
- Free car parking
Please contact Lewis Jackson for more information on 01772 208 967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £11.15 - £12.50 per hour
- Location: Horwich, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Jackson
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-08 14:12:54 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Project Manager
- Grounds maintenance operative
- RMN - NHS
- Content and Engagement Manage
- Band 8b Senior Psychologist
- Organisational Development Programme Lead
- Projects Manager - Benefits and Reward
- Support Worker
- Project Surveyor
- Crisis Team Manager
- Nursery Manager
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Legal Assistant (Housing Litigation)
- Health Care Assistant
- Public Affairs Officer
- Grounds Maintenance G5
- Customer Resolutions Officer