Head of Product
Head of Product - Connectivity / UC - Up to 80k
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join a rapidly expanding, high calibre
Initial responsibilities will be focused on evaluating all new products and
proposition opportunities and defining the current product portfolio to improve sales and retention.
The role will allow you to genuinely progress within an exciting, innovative business.
As the Head of Product; you will own the overall business product portfolio which includes Networking (MPLS, SD-WAN), Wi-Fi & UC/CCaaS services and will need to be confident presenting technical propositions for both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Managing the full product lifecycle, whilst working closely with other commercial teams
- Manage a small Product Management team.
- Interpreting customer insight and market intelligence alongside working with both external suppliers and internal teams to design and build products and Service Offerings to deliver to customers
- Supporting the preparation of concise business cases, proposals, and papers to be presented to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support marketing team, contributing to marketing communication campaigns on product positioning, messaging etc.
- Ensure all new products comply with both legal and regulatory requirements
- Optimisation of the product portfolio, development, evaluation, and implementation of initiatives to improve overall business performance
- Work closely with senior management to optimise product profitability
- Support Product Management in planning and evaluating service delivery indicators including pricing, product mix and retention benefits on all products across the portfolio
- Management of budgets to ensure costs are controlled
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience in Telecom product development, management and implementation, such as Networking (SDWAN / 4G) / Unified Communications & Collaboration.
- A strong commercial acumen, prior Product P&L ownership preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Project management skills
Paying up to £80,000 + benefits.
Must be eligible to work in the UK
More Jobs from context recruitment
- Cyber Security Operations Lead
- HR Manager
- Project Manager
- 2nd Line IT Support (onsite)
- 3rd Line Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
- Technical IT Project Manager - Major Transformation
- Infrastructure Engineer - O365
- Application Support Analyst ( D365 )
- Customer Service Advisor / 1st Line Support
- Project Delivery Manager
- Senior SQL Server DBA
- Network Security Engineer - Checkpoint
- Network Manager
- Dynamics 365 Test Lead
- 2nd Line / Field Engineer
- Digital Delivery Manager - Ecommerce
- IT Infrastructure Transformation Manager – Cloud Transformation
- Lead Security Engineer
- Security Consultant