We are currently working with one of Australia's leading wealth managers, whose aim is to help their clients reach financial goals by utilising their scale and expertise to offer advice and financial solutions that are easy to access, engaging and affordable.
This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Hobart.
This is a great opportunity for a UX Designer to join an organisation working in a high performing team.
Your role will be responsible for managing and delivering UX design artefacts to facilitate ideal outcomes for all business and user requirements.
The focal medium is digital, but the role will consider all customer touch points.
- Planning and creating user experience (UX) design solutions by working closely with product owners and delivery teams through the process of discovery, research and testing, interface design, implementation, and continuous refinement.
- Manage and deliver UX design artefacts including needs analysis, storyboards, personas, user journeys, wireframes, interactive prototypes, style guides, brand assets, stakeholder engagement, and pattern-led high fidelity visual design for the business' platform experiences.
- Produce design elements at varying levels of visual fidelity and assist in maintaining brand identity and communication in all forms across all assets including tone of voice, imagery, brand logos, colours, fonts across digital and other mediums.
- Use project experience and user research insights to contribute to effective decision-making around work prioritisation that fits the vision of the business and its stakeholders, including the needs of customers.
To be successful in this role you will have
- A strong background and passion for the UX space.
At least 5+ years of experience in UI/Product/UX design in a highly technical, enterprise environment or Financial Services industry.
- Familiar with design thinking and able to equate design outcomes to performance for users and the business.
Familiar with designing for web applications and platforms of a business nature.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, within remote and local cross-functional team environments.
- Proficient at using Sketch, Zeplin, Axure, and MIRO.
Familiar with Kano or similar needs analysis frameworks highly desirable.
- Strong reputable global business and brand
- Driven and collaborative culture
- Work with like minded individuals with a passion for the UX space
Your next steps
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team and really be involved in the continuing development of this organisation.
If interested please apply now or call Ai Iwami on 0451 193 774.
Please note, all conversations will remain confidential.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work.
We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us
More Jobs from Parity Consulting
- Investment Product Research & Assurance (“IPRA”) Analyst
- Content Marketing Manager
- Actuarial Consultant
- Product Researcher and Designer
- Business Analyst
- Head of Value Added Services - Niche Insurer
- Head of Marketing, Mortgages and Bank
- Communications Director
- Manager, Superannuation Trustee Office, Investments
- Marketing Specialist
- Growth Analyst
- Personalisation Manager - Salesforce
- Social Community Manager
- Marketing Director ANZ
- B2B Marketing Lead
- B2B Senior Marketing Specialist
- Operations Analyst
- Manager, Investment Product Research and Assurance - ESG
- Senior Product Manager - Niche Insurer
- Digital Performance Analyst