Internal Sales Engineer
We are seeking an ambitious, keen, and dedicated person to join us as part of our internal pump sales team.
You should have familiarity with vacuum, centrifugal, side channel, and regenerative turbine pumps.
Sales work experience and pump knowledge are not essential, as an extensive training programme will be arranged for the successful candidate.
Job Role: Internal Sales Engineer
Office Based: Sandbach, CW11 3HL
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 /year with a review on 1 August
* Annual increases in line with RPI
* 3 months' probation.
* After that, if confirmed the notice period would be 3 months
Established in 1996, we are a family run business based in Sandbach, Cheshire.
Speck ABC is the sole UK distributor for the pump manufacturers SPECK Pumpen Walter Speck GmbH & Co (based in Rth, Germany) who manufacture high-quality pumps for industrial applications.
They are manufacturers of all Speck vacuum, side-channel, regenerative turbine and thermal oil centrifugal pump ranges.
We supply to (OEMs) original equipment manufacturers, end users and resellers alike.
Here at Speck ABC, we pride ourselves on being able to provide an extensive range of pump models and series to suit companies from all business sectors.
* Produce competitive sales quotations, including correct pump selection according to customers specifications.
* Competent in pricing components
* Identify various pump processes and applications
* Liaise with Area Sales Managers in following up quotes and seeking new markets
* Provide technical support and solve technical queries on the Speck pump range to discuss with customer
* Co-ordination and management of sales process from selection, quote to order and after sales
* Develop and manage strong business relationships via email and telephone call
* Follow and maintain company procedures and improve where possible
* Liaise with suppliers and procure materials on a competitive price basis
* Mechanical Engineering HNC/Graduate
* Good technical understanding of pumps and pumping systems (vacuum, hot oil, side channel etc.) and familiarity with pump applications
* Good communicator (oral and written skills)
* Customer focused and results driven
* Commercial awareness
* Team player with strong sales skills focus
* Familiarity with pump applications
* Proficient in Microsoft programs and capable of using other IT systems/processes
* Willingness to learn, approachable and friendly
* Holidays 20 days progressing to 25 days with 10 years' service (after 5 years an extra one day each year
* Sick pay for 5 days after which on the Government SSP
* Can join the Auto enrolment pension after 3 months' probation
* A bonus of £300 to £500 in August depending on the company's results
* £50 Shopping vouchers in December
* A case of Beer on the last working day when we shut down for Xmas
To apply to our vacancy for an Internal Sales Engineer, please click apply to upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.
More Jobs from Lilium Direct
- Work from Home Telesales Executive
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sales Administrator
- SharePoint Consultant
- CSCS Labourer
- Delivery Driver
- Sales Executive - Kuala Lumpur
- Maintenance Engineer
- Service Technician
- Oak Framer
- Sales Executive
- Residential Property Lawyer
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Legal Secretary
- Sales Administrator