Personalisation Manager - Salesforce
Our client is one of Australia's leading Investment Managers.
They believe that their success is driven by the quality and experience of talented people working together to deliver optimum client investment outcomes to the Australian market.
We have a great opportunity for a Salesforce expert to assist the organisation by leading the building and optimising of the customer journey experience within Salesforce Interaction Studio and marketing Cloud, with the goal of effectively engaging customers through tailored journeys.
- Be an SME on the Salesforce platform, sharing knowledge with stakeholders and keeping up to date with new features and changes.
- Build and document web campaigns, email campaigns and products and catalogues using a personalisation platform.
- Develop and document the functional and technical requirements for executing marketing use cases within Salesforce, including developing, deploying, managing, tracking and measuring marketing campaigns.
- Continually optimise to improve key metrics across open rates, clicks, leads, conversations - ensuring the alignment with Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys and campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS as well as Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience manipulating and analysing data to provide insights that drive strategic decision making
- Conversion rate optimisation experience and ability to develop customer focused personalisation strategies
- Collaborative team culture focused on development
- Exciting role with broad remit
- Company focused on growth and future thinking
Your next steps
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, dynamic team and really be involved in the continuing development of this organisation.
If interested please apply now or call Vanessa Lalani on 0410 001 819 or Ai Iwami on 0451 193 774.
Please note, all conversations will remain confidential.
Whether you are a sports fanatic, shark diver or part time antique collector, we celebrate your uniqueness.
Parity Consulting works with clients who embrace diverse and inclusive environments and empower their teams to bring their authentic whole self to work.
We encourage people with different beliefs, abilities, backgrounds and life experiences to contact us
More Jobs from Parity Consulting
- People Data Specialist
- Senior Product Manager - Niche Insurer
- Product Owner
- Product Manager- Platform Services
- Investment Product Research & Assurance (“IPRA”) Analyst
- Content Marketing Manager
- Actuarial Consultant
- Product Researcher and Designer
- Business Analyst
- Head of Value Added Services - Niche Insurer
- Head of Marketing, Mortgages and Bank
- Communications Director
- Manager, Superannuation Trustee Office, Investments
- Marketing Specialist
- Growth Analyst
- Social Community Manager
- Marketing Director ANZ
- UX Designer
- B2B Marketing Lead
- B2B Senior Marketing Specialist