LOCATION - Port Talbot DSA1
POSITION - Security Officer
REPORTING TO - Site Manager
HOURS OF WORK - 4 On 4 Off (Shift pattern)
RATE OF PAY - Up to £9.90 / Hour
CLOSING DATE - Ongoing
Established in 1987, ICTS is a multi-award-winning company, employing over 4,000 people in the UK: providing security solutions throughout Europe in manned guarding, control room services and technical aspects for a fully integrated security service.
As a business, we take our commitment to the principles of fairness and mutual respect for our people very earnestly and we look forward to welcoming you into our supportive working culture.
Within this active role, you will be required to ensure the security and safety of warehouse stock, premises, and colleagues for the worlds leading on-line retailer.
Working as part of a team in a modern, fast-paced delivery station, you will carry out a range of duties including:
- Managing access control for employees, visitors, and contractors
- Patrolling the site on foot to deter and detect stock loss
- Screening and Search
- Dealing professionally with incidents including positive searches
- Responding to customer requests and queries
- Maintaining records and audits using computer- and paper-based systems
The standard shift pattern of work is 4 on 4 off; however, we have a range of flexible solutions and relief roles.
We also have locations in the surrounding area where you can join us as a cluster support officer.
The location operates continuously and welcomes any applicants who are reliable and flexible with great communication skills, both verbal and written.
An SIA Door Supervision (DS) or Security Guarding (SG) license is essential for the role, and we can provide exceptional training and certification for the right candidate with transferable skills in customer facing roles without a current SIA licence.
Furthermore, you will need 5 years checkable history and references and to also pass a criminal record check (CRC) to the required standards.
Full training, uniform, health, and safety equipment (PPE), on-site refreshments and free car-parking are provided.
ICTS offer a host of training packages to support you in your career development.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Discounted food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
Schedule: 12-hour shift
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £9.90 - £9.90 Per Hour Up to £9.90 / Hour
- Location: SA13 2PE, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics Limited
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Port Talbot DSA1
- Posted: 2022-04-14 23:35:03 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Principal Planning Policy Officer
- Health & Safety Business Partner : Corporate
- Housing Officer - PSL Private Sector Leasing - Social Housing
- Council Tax Officer
- Capacity Building Officer
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Lead
- Head of Partnerships and Development
- Marketing Assistant
- District Direct Visiting Officer
- Health & Safety Business Partner - Social Housing
- Business Development Manager : Cloud and Datacentre
- HRBP / HR Business Partner
- HGV/Workshop Technician
- Event Manager
- Support Worker : Care Assistant
- Learning Technologist
- New Business Executive - Telesales
- Caretaker and Site Maintenance Officer
- Roofer - Multiskilled Technician
- Lifeguard/Leisure Assistant