Warehouse Assistant - Park Royal, London
Salary: £21k - £24k
Supplying the Film and TV industry, commercials and photographers for over 50 years and offer a vast range of contemporary furniture and classics sourced from all over the world.
To ensure all client orders are processed correctly and liaise with the porters for collections.
To process all returned props, clean in accordance with COVID compliance and return back to the warehouse.
To ensure all damages are logged and reported correctly.
To have a general oversight of the warehouse and step in as and when required.
* Check & pack hired props for collections
* Unpack & check returned items and report any damage
* Write damage report
* Put all returned items back to display in a tidy manner
* Photograph all damages and upload to Picasa
* Code / label items
* Check lighting condition and make sure they are working
* Coordinate with sales staff with loss & damage and to report any damaged items
* Liaise with display team and help where necessary
* General housekeeping
* Good organisation skills
* Computer literate
* Good telephone manner
* Must be able to achieve set tasks and work under pressure at times and be a team player
* Minimum GCSE's English and Math's
* High School Education or equivalent attained outside of the UK
* Monday - Friday
* 8am - 5:30pm
Important Information: We endeavor to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Insurance Researcher
- Associate Director / Associate
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Sustainability & Energy Consultant
- Helpdesk Advisor - Mortgages / Financial Services
- Head of Talent & Development
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Receptionist / Admin Assistant
- Care Assistants
- Care Assistant
- SEO Director
- Junior Designer / Animator
- VFX Producer
- Social Media Manager/ Account Manager
- Financial Adviser / Wealth Manager
- Mid-weight Designer
- Principal UX / UI Designer
- Property Manager
- Account Executive
- Design Lead