Sales Admin Coordinator
We are looking for an analytical and organised, Sales Admin Coordinator, where you will be part of a team responsible for the smooth running of the department.
Your role will be in an administrative capacity, providing a link between customers and internal departments facilitating customer needs to ensure continuing relationships.
You will need skills and qualities such as effective communication, attention to detail, a love for spreadsheets, accuracy, flexibility and problem solving.
To ensure all customer orders, requirements and queries are accurately recorded, processed and managed through the system, that adequate stocks of a product are available for call-off or on factory order to enable product and information to be despatched accurately, on time, every time.
- To process all orders accurately and to meet customer requirements
- To monitor stock levels, report on availability, identify potential shortfalls and liaise with customer's merchandisers to meet customer requirements
- To answer all customer telephone and e-mail enquiries promptly and efficiently
- To be the link between the customer and departments on all matters relating to established products
Main Responsibilities for the Sales Administrator are:
- Order processing including inputting, checking and liaison with operations and trading departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Handling telephone and e-mail enquiries, stock enquiries and technical queries
- Maintaining static product data, updating prices, and setting up new products on the system
- Booking in of all customer deliveries
- Liaising with account managers daily, to ensure the smooth running of their accounts
- Monitoring and controlling special orders
- Monitoring and controlling customer “own branded” stocks, maintaining stock reports and liaising with customer's merchandising team to ensure the product is always in stock or on factory order
- Meeting with customer's merchandising team to report on stock planning
- Recording and analysing customer sales data to assist in the planning of future factory orders
- Dealing with customer queries relating to deliveries and invoicing including regular and routine monitoring and reporting of delivery dates, obtaining of PODs and resolving pricing queries
- Liaising with other departments within the company to complete and resolve Customer Service issues, including returns management
- Maintaining and updating various spreadsheets
- General administration and housekeeping duties
- From time to time any other reasonable duties as may be reasonably requested by the Line Manager
- The position carries the responsibility for carrying out all duties to the required standard as indicated by the Line Manager and professional codes of conduct and regulations.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
- Exceptional organisation skills - time management, ability to prioritise & meet project deadlines
- Forward thinker, able to identify and minimise problems before they occur
- Self-motivated and positive attitude to self-development
The starting salary offered for the Sales Administrator is up to £25,000 based on full time hours.
This is an opportunity to be part of a successful company, you will have 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, employee discount on company products, auto-enrolment pension scheme, free onsite parking, learning and development opportunities.
If this position is of interest and you have the necessary required skills, please do apply online straight away as we would love to hear from you.
- Start: 08/03/2022
- Rate: Up to £25000 per annum + free parking
- Location: Banbury, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Contact: Hannah Nicholls
- Tel: 01295 688852
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-04-19 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
More Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Part Time Risk Coordinator
- Administration Assistant - HR and Finance
- HR Administrator
- LGV Driver
- Buying Assistant - Homeware
- IT 1st Line Administrator
- Payroll Executive
- Graduate Content Writer
- HR and Payroll Onboarding Specialist
- Finance Assistant
- French Marketing Executive
- Client Administrator
- Operations Administrator
- School Business Manager
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Administrator
- HR Coordinator
- Customer Service Officer - Life Science Degree
- Financial Assistant
- Financial Controller
- HR Officer