Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
£27k to £33k + Excellent benefits
Our client specialise in trade credit insurance, surety and collections services.
What sets them apart is their commitment to building relationships.
They create strong teams that work closely with their clients to really understand and make a difference to their business.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work from their Manchester office.
The role involves the prospecting and closing of credit insurance business primarily via a network of brokers.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step into a career in financial services.
You will be part of an experienced and close-knit team who will provide you with full training.
Main duties include:
* Developing relationships with brokers and customer.
* Raising awareness of the company in the market place.
* Presenting and negotiating credit insurance deals.
* Monitoring the performance of your network and applying appropriate strategies to maintain healthy prospect pipelines.
* Developing account plans for prospective customers, solution selling across their portfolio of services
What theyre looking for:
* Experience in a Business Development related role is desirable but not essential.
* They are looking for someone with a positive attitude and the following attributes:
* A real desire to exceed customer expectations.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A team-player, able to work alongside & with other team members to progress / enhance the offering.
Organisation skills (the successful candidate will be required to manage their own sales pipeline).
An independent self-starter with a desire to succeed in a competitive market.
In return, they offer the following benefits:
Full training and commitment to your personal development.
Competitive salary and commission scheme.
27.5 days annual leave starting (plus bank holidays) with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days of leave annually.
Market leading pension package (12% employer contribution as a minimum with no requirement for any employee contribution).
Life assurance cover at 10 x annual salary.
Employee Assistance Programme.
Income protection insurance to cover any absence due to illness.
In addition to the above: they operate a salary sacrifice scheme whereby you can take advantage of discounted rates in terms of private dental cover, private health insurance retail vouchers, cycle to work scheme etc.
If you feel you meet the requirements of this role then we want to hear from you!
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Payroll Specialist
- Senior AI Programmer (100% Remote/ WFH)
- Renewals Telesales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor
- Junior/Mid-Weight Creative Artworker
- Bar Tender
- Executive Team Assistant
- Kitchen Porter
- Bike Mechanic
- Cycle Mechanic Tutor
- Community Engagement Cycle Mechanic
- Audit Senior
- Delivery drivers
- Delivery Drivers
- Deputy Care Manager (for Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Field Care Supervisor
- HR Manager (Part Time)
- Registered Manager (CQC Domiciliary Care Provider)
- Junior Account Manager
- Pest Controller