PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager
£40k per annum depending on experience - Flexible working
My Reading based clients is an energetic fully integrated marketing agency with more than three decades leading B2B marketing strategies in both technology and telecoms industries.
Our client are looking for a self-starter, someone who is motivated to make a difference to their accounts.
The candidate will be working across a number of PR accounts, under the direction of the Account Director, and will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of account tasks and requirements.
This role demands strong attention to detail, and organisational skills and the candidate must have experience balancing a number of projects at any one time.
In addition, media liaison experience and excellent interpersonal skills are key to the success of this role.
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of three years' agency experience and have a track record of account management and retention.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Developing and managing a client communications plan, based on client requirements
* Includes identifying the most effective approach, media contacts and output
* Researching and writing press releases, thought leadership articles, rapid response commentary and blogs
* Building and developing business relationships with a range of client stakeholders
* Leading client meetings and producing contact reports
* Supervising Account Executives and other junior staff
* Liaising with external suppliers
* Occasional international travel will be required as part of the role to support client events.
Qualifications and skills required:
* Strong editing and copywriting skills
* Confident and proactive approach towards media relations
* Ability to plan communications programmes, incorporating both strategy and tactics
* Ability to manage accounts and gain trust and respect of clients
* Take responsibility for delivering agreed level of activity and meeting deadlines
* Ability to delegate to Account Executives or in assigning tasks across the team
* Ability to prioritise workload and respond to client briefs on time and within budget
* Experience/knowledge of PR and marketing across B2B technology, computer software / IT services and telecommunications
* (a genuine!) flexible working policy
* Hybrid working with the remit to work from wherever suits you best (UK based and able to travel to their Reading office / clients if necessary)
* Private health insurance
* Private dental insurance
* Access to their Employee Assistance Programme
* Access to Spill, their mental health support tool giving you instant access to therapy session bookings
* Support from a team of in-house Mental Health First Aiders
* 20 days holiday, increasing with every year of service to 25 days, plus a company-wide office shut down between Christmas and NY.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Account Manager FMCG
- Insurance Researcher
- Associate Director / Associate
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Sustainability & Energy Consultant
- Helpdesk Advisor - Mortgages / Financial Services
- Head of Talent & Development
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Receptionist / Admin Assistant
- Care Assistants
- Care Assistant
- SEO Director
- Junior Designer / Animator
- VFX Producer
- Social Media Manager/ Account Manager
- Financial Adviser / Wealth Manager
- Mid-weight Designer
- Principal UX / UI Designer
- Property Manager
- Account Executive